Friday, July 9, 2010

24 Chapters Done

Wow, so I just realized I had this blog all done and did not even post it! Here it is:

I have just got done reading twenty four chapters of Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck. And whew! what an exhaustion! This book is so incredibly boring! I can not believe this is considered a good book by my father. What book was he thinking about when he told me this book was an easy read? I find it hard just to stay awake when I read this book! My dad must have been a machine at reading.

But Tom is cool. The more I read this book the more I like him. He is a very interesting and nice person to read about. I see a lot of him in myself. Besides the murdering thing and all. I just wish he would not have killed that man. He could have not been on probation then we could have seen the true bamf that Tom actually can be.

How good and caring of Rose of Sharon to not party it up. She has a child that she is bearing and she put that first instead of her. That is the way mothers should be. It is a shame that some mothers do not even take care of their children nowadays. If only all mothers were like Rose of Sharon and actually cared about their children then this world could be that much of a better place. Who Knows? Maybe there would not be terrorists anymore? Maybe serial killers would not be present. It is just astounding to think about.

I find it hard to believe that the whole riot thing actually worked. How can starting a riot solve a feud? I guess it is the same concept as how can shooting and bombing a bunch of people solve a conflict between two countries, or itself. But I would think a riot between workers and townspeople would create a tension that you could cut with a knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment