Thursday, January 6, 2011

Journal 28 Convintion

Convintion is the act of convincing somebody into what you want them to do. That is a new word I just made up just now. That just happened. But people perform convintion many times throughout the course of their life. I myself have done this a couple of times throughout the sixteen years, eight months, eleven days, fourteen hours, and thirty six minutes that I have been alive. I do not recall any specific times that I have done this but I am sure, according to the natural nature of my human (yes I am indeed a human) nature, I am selfish and want things for my life and my own good. So I do not know any specific times, as I have just sad. Just to clarify, I do not know any specific times that I have done this. So I will make up a story. So my last journal featured Billy Bob the Calf/Bull so I guess I will use Billy Bob the Calf/Bull in this blog once again for this story. So all Billy Bob the Calf/Bull wanted to be when he was young was a bull with horns. So he was selfish and convinced his body to mature and age and soon enough he sure was a bull with horns. So Billy Bob the Calf/Bull convinced and argued and talked to his body over and over and over again and through all of this discussion and stressful argumentation, Billy Bob the Calf/Bull became the beautiful bull that he was always dreaming of being. I cannot believe that he convinced his body to do this. So the next time you try to convince someone to do something remember the principle rules of convintion. The first principle is to keep yourself first and to give no feelings or respect or sense of emotion towards the other person until you get what you want. That is the first thing you must learn. Maybe when you are older you will learn the other principles.

No comments:

Post a Comment