Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Journal 16 - My Favorite Toy

I have many toys that I play with like four different bikes, seven guitars, drums, piano, legos, cds, action figures, hot wheels, army men, slinkies, a car, assorted balls, hoops, baskets, trails, and so much more! I love all of my bikes, one is an old 1960's Schwinn cruiser that I restored from a pile of rust. Then I have an early nineties Specialized Allez. It was one of the first transition bikes ever made where they took the shifting from the down tube to the end of the handle bars. Then I bought two bikes over the course of this last summer. I bought a Surly mountain bike that is the model of the Instigator. I love to take it out on the trails and just ride for hours. Then my pride and joy is my Trek TTX 3.0 Traithalon bike. It is so sexy. It is a sleek silver with a royal blue accenting color and IT IS FAST. I averaged like 28 miles an hour one time with it on a thirty mile bike ride. The bike is amazing!!! That is probably my favorite toy of all. I also love to play music. My guitars are a double neck custom electric guitar, a Washburn acoustic, a Gibson acoustic, a Fender Telecaster, a B.C.Rich Warlock, a piece of crap electric guitar that is less valuable than a Wal Mart guitar, then my favorite an Ibanez bass guitar. My main guitar is the bass guitar so it is my favorite. Soon I will trade this Ibanez for a much nicer Fender Jazz Bass more than likely. Then I love my piano. I love to play piano and I am actually pretty good at it. My piano is easy to play so it is amazing. It just needs a little bit of tuning. My car is a 1996 Pontiac limited edition Grand Prix GTP two door. Needless to say, it is probably the coolest car ever. I love driving it around. It is easy to drive and fun. Plus it is pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment