Friday, October 1, 2010

Journal 11 - Ethics and Values Amongst the World

Who here has any values? No one? Alright, it has been established nobody in the world has any values at all. When we look at the world as a whole, it is easy to see the world is ethically and valued challenged. The world is basically at a war because there are so many countries fighting somewhere for some reason. They do not care what it hurts or who it hurts. They just do not care at all. It is absolutely ridiculous how stupid the world is. I wish I had no values like most of the world. But no I actually care about things and people. I am such a good person. People are just so obsessed with me that I would think the world would become a much better place. They would follow the excellent example I give to everyone of being an amazing person. If only the world actually followed my example. There would be no wars, or disagreements, and a lot of Muse. No crappy music. Maybe that is what gives all the people in the world bad values. They listen to terrible music like Soulja Boy, or Jason Mraz. They are pathetic and make people go angry and want to make people riot against each other. Maybe fight each other. People are so jealous and selfish it also makes people go crazy. some people are just so stupid today. I hate so many people and it just gets really annoying. If only people were like me. I would never argue with them. This whole obsession with me being a utopian human being is just to get three hundred and twenty five words. Sometimes it is just hard for me to collect all of my thoughts on one subject and pile it into a blog from. I can not concentrate enough to get all of those words. I do not have the mental capacity for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment