Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fahrenheit 451 - Beattie is an understandable man and I have nothing but the upmost respect for him. What a guy.

Beattie is a very understandable guy. I have nothing but the upmost respect for him. What a guy! I just got done reading the part where Beattie just had a discussion with Montag about the stage that Montag is in. I knew Montag would not have been the only person, or fireman I should say that had the urge to find out what all the fuss is about. I would have been in the same position as Montag is in now. It is just a shame Montag has an evil wife. I have a hunch that she is going to be the one to turn Montag in. You know it is going to happen. Why else would this book be written? You can not just write about this guy who steals a book when they are illegal and then have the novel be about this guy that stole the book. Then he lives happily ever after. That could potentially be the worst book of all time next to Wuthering Heights. What a bad book. But I do like Beattie a lot. He has this evil vibe to him that kind of makes me interested when I read about him. He is understanding of what Montag has going on with his inner self. He is on a self finding quest in which only he can find himself and his true meaning in life. It was cool to read about why the firemen started to burn books. It is kind of true the way all the books' meanings clash together about anything and everything. There is no way we will end up burning books, but it is almost true. Ray Bradbury is a half psychic. So at the beginning of this blog I forgot to mention that I am reading the book Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. So there, I am reading that book by that person. I also was thinking that before I wrote this blog I should give my blog a new look since I am now over halfway done with my blog. But then as I continued to think about it I realized that would involve WAY too much work so I never did it. Same old blog. New attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment