Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fahrenheit 451 - Mildred is a Beach

Boy, what a charmer. Ray Bradbury has really made the protagonist's wife, mildred, a charmer. This book is by Ray Bradbury. This book just so happens to be one of the most controversial book of ALL TIME. Not really, but it is very weird. This book is Fahrenheit 451. I do not know what Ray Bradbury was smoking when he wrote this book, but it was something strong because this book is wacky. Pee Wee Reese would have been freaked out by this book. I just got to the part where Montag and Mildred had the huge conversation about when something bothers them. But wow, Mildred was not going to have any part of that. Montag's own wife will not even talk to her husband about something like that. If I was Donald Trump she would have been fired with the snap of my fingers. Mildred has been stupid this whole book. She does not deserve Montag at all. I mean here is Montag, this honest, hard working guy who just wants to figure out the truth. Mildred then proceeds to shut him down like a computer. Mildred reminds me of someone I once knew, but then died because of her stupidity. Well, I did not know this person, but I saw this movie about her. She was mean, then because of her mean-ness she was killed by Jigsaw, the serial killer who does not actually kill people but plays a game with their minds. He is quite a genius. Not because he kills but because technically he should not be able to get caught for killing these people. He just gives them a love tap into being killed. Mildred needs to die. Soon. She is a no good for anything type of person like someone on a reality show. One more thing, I am halfway done with my blogs! Woo! I am awesome and in this last week will destroy this blog project until there is no more blogs left in me or my number assignment. Fifty is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment