Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fahrenheit 451 - Montag is an meanie face

How dare Montag hurt Mrs. Bowles. She is a nice lady! But he just tramples all over her feelings like they are nothing to him. He had better feel bad for hurting her feelings and making fun of the life she does not have! The book i am referring to of course is Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Fahrenheit 451 is a different kind of book. It is all futuristicy and dumb. I am not a fan of it on facebook. I do like Faber though. But the rest of the characters Ray Bradbury has created for this book I do not like. Let us see here. There is Montag who is a Mommy's boy. He can not get over the fact that he has a terrible life and his one love, Clarisse is dead. Mildred, who is a dumb person. She can not even count to one when she takes pills. My cousin who is two can count to one. Heck, a monkey can. Then there is Beattie. I respect him, but he has evil in him. I just have not found this true evil of his yet so I still respect him. Then there is Mrs. Bowles who just so happens to have one of the worst last names ever invented. Mrs. Phelps is just trying to copy the greatest Olympian of all time. I forgot about Clarisse. She is cool and sounds hot. The Mechanical Hound is a jerk and makes the little Mommy's boy cry so I do not like him. The setting is this book is stupid. I just do not like this book what so ever. I could go on and on about all of the things in the book I do not like. It is like a smelly sock that never quits smelling. Maybe if Montag quits being a little female dog, Faber becomes the main character, and Clarisse comes back to life I will like this book. But other than that, there is not much hope for me to like this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment