Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fahrenheit 451 - Faber is my boy.

I just got done with Faber explaining to Montag why television sucks. What a beast. Not to many people in this book's day and age dislike television. I mean I do not know this for a fact, but I think most people like television. True, they are impossible to watch here, but the people are surrounded by action. I think it would be cool to watch television on a screen like the one Montag owns. I am reading Fahrenheit 451 which just so happens to be written by Ray Bradbury. Faber is still very weird to me, but he is now in the league of Blue in being mine and Will Ferrell's boy. He has a really cool concept of how books were boring for people to read because people have to take time to think about them. Then there was something about flowers growing on flowers and not on dirt. I did not really read into it, it was just pretty cool to read and think about. These blogs are starting to exhaust me into writing about nothing. There is nothing for me to write about anymore because I am so bored of writing three hundred and twenty five words then making sure I have that many. It is annoying and it is like Mildred, it sucks. This is not like Mr. Barrett's class where I could write the same thing over and over again and write a full page. I have to actually be talking about something which is hard to do after you have done it thirty two frickin time. I was thinking this was going to be so easy. All I had to do was a blog a day and I would have been done with this assignment a month ago. But no, I procrastinate again and again and I do not do what I say I am going to do. It is getting hard to read this book still as well. It is very predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment