Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fahrenheit 451 - Burning Bright in the night

That is more like it Montag. Way to burn down the man who is evil. I knew I had a bad feeling about Beattie. He just seemed a little bit too sketchy for my well being. I am of course talking about the book Fahrenheit 451. And it is written by a four year old who was on crack. This author is Ray Bradbury. This book was still very predictable. Am I a psychic or what? so far, my predictions have been true about this book. It is almost as if I have read this book before. Why am I so talented? I just got to the part where Montag just put on his seashell and fund out he is on Malibou's most wanted. He will still get away, but first he will have to go to my boy, Faber's house and say goodbye. I am glad however Montag actually did do what I thought he was going to do. He was being a real woman up until this point. Now, he may have his man card back. By finally sticking up for himself and cooking the most evil person there is, Beattie, to a black crisp Montag deserves Metallica's Hero of the Day award. Congratulations Montag, now to redeem your prize you must run through the city to the river and find the book people in the forest. They have your trophy. So run Montag! Run! But before Montag was burned into a crisp, I was wondering why Beattie knew so many literary works. It seems like every time we have a part in Fahrenheit 451 with Beattie, he is quoting some literary works. Then Julius Caesar? Beattie must have had an A in his english class if they had that class when Beattie was young. Now if only books were not illegal. Beattie would probably be a super villain. His name would more than likely be Literary Man - the man with all of the knowledge of literary works of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment