Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fahrenheit 451- The Book is finally burned in my mind

It is about darn time! This is more than likely going to be my last blog over Fahrenheit 451. I would do some summary blogs just to take up space. But those are stupid and I hated this book way too much to do any more blogs on it. I just want to do a review of the book and be done with it. I have done far too many blogs as it is for this book. Ray Bradbury sucks. This book sucked. I hated it. I wanted to shoot myself in the face as I was reading it. It was so unbearable that I once threw up because of the books terribleness. It was absolutely mind boggling how somebody can write a book this bad. This book was so bad it makes a research paper look fun. Okay that is enough. I would probably read this book before I would write a research paper. The rest of the statements are true though. I just really disliked this book. Mildred really sucked. Montag also sucked. So did everyone else besides Clarisse and my boy, Faber. Fahrenheit 451 was completely unreal. People are never going to drive so fast you can not see the country side. People have to see the beautifulness of the country side. It is what makes people people. Machines are things that would do that. People are not machines unless they are like Darth Vader. Now he was a machine that just so happened to have some person inside of him. Overall, I thought this book sucked. I hope I never have to look, speak, dream, or think of it ever again after this summer. It makes me gag. These blogs did not help my enjoyment of the book either. Ray Bradbury, in my mind, did a horrible job of making this book interesting. He should probably never write another book again. I am pretty sure he is not with us any more, which might be for the better. Fahrenheit 451 sucked royally.

No comments:

Post a Comment