Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fahrenheit 451 - Zander is a tool

So I am reading this book. This book is like a book on steroids. It is full of action, adventure, fire, books, and hot chicks. What more could you want in a book? Nothing. It is just too bad that Ray Bradbury decided to write the worst book of all time when he decided to write Fahrenheit 451. I do not like this book at all. I wish I could be Beattie at this time and burn books myself. These books would only be Fahrenheit 451. It sucks. I am so bored about writing all ofthese blogs about this terrible book. I am also tired of reading this book. Thank god I am almost done with it. Iam in the third and final part. So close, but I will try not to die of boredom in the next fifty pages. So Montag has decided it would be a good idea to run away from this giant mechanical hound. I would probably do the same thing if I were in his position. It is best for his health. Yet, it makes this book feel so empty. I jsut want for once for something crazy to happen. Like the hound should catch Montag and tear him inot eight million pieces. Then I would consider this book interesting. But no, you know exactly what is going to happen in this book. Montag will survive and book lovers everywhere will rejoice because there is still a copy of the Bible left. Seriously, there should be some exciting things happening in this blog. Maybe my good friend Alexander Olivero will be in the book. Then I would love to read this book. Alexander is so interesting it makes me want to smile. This techno music is also very enthusiastic when typing blogs. Montag is a stupid idiot and I hope he ends up burning in all of the fires he has created over the years. Then him and Mildred can live together forever in the worst world ever. I hate both of those characters. Faber is still my boy. Clarisse is really hot. The rest of the characters suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment