Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fahrenheit 451 - I want to have my children

I am so good at telling the future. Everything that I had previously predicted has become true. Why am I so talented at being psychic? This book that I predicted the events to is Fahrenheit 451. The captain of al of the obvious who wrote it was Ray Bradbury. I give him some credit for possibly writing one of the most predictable books I have ever read. I have not finished the whole book yet, but Montag has just found the book lovers with whom he belongs. I knew it would happen. Now if only him and Faber became a couple it would be like the ultimate book. Montag is so in love with my boy, Faber, that he had to stop for one last goodbye. Then they plan to meet in St. Louis in the future. I am guessing it will probably be at a cheap motel. They seem to be the kinky kind of people that would do that. What tools. I am kind of confused to why Montag did stop to help Faber. I do not think Faber actually ever did anything to help Montag. He was just kind of there to be an annoying voice in Montag's ear. He is still my boy. But he did not accomplish anything in this book. I almost wonder why he was even added into this story. Maybe Ray Bradbury just wanted to add another character in the book. Or he just wanted to try to throw my predictions off. But, he could never accomplish that. It is just a shame. It is hard to fool my psychic abilities and Ray gave it a shot but had no luck with it. Now, I must wait until the happily ever after ending happens. Then I will probably be knighted by the Queen of England herself. I will have one more blog in this book's series before the summaries come rolling up. I am glad to be close to the end of this book and my summer blogs. They have royally sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment